- 2 young coconuts
- 2 mangoes
- 200 ml coconut cream
- 1 long green chilli finely chopped seeded
- 4 limes juiced
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 6 spring onions sliced
- 20 Crystal Bay Green King Prawns
- 1 pinch salt and pepper *to season
- Peel and finely dice the mangoes and put in a large bowl. Add the coconut flesh, coconut cream, chilli, lime juice, fish sauce and spring onions.
- Preheat the barbecue hotplate to medium.
- Cut the prawn in half lengthways and remove the intestine. Season with salt and pepper and cook for a couple of minutes until opaque and just cooked through. Serve drizzled with mango dressing.
Ask your grocer to cut open your young coconut or, if you have a cleaver at home, you can do it yourself. Using a spoon, scoop out the soft flesh from the inside and dice.