Organic Aseptic Coconut Water
Coconut water is the clear liquid found inside immature coconuts. As the coconut matures, the water is replaced by coconut meat. Coconut water is sometimes referred to as green coconut water because the immature coconuts are green in color. Coconut water is different than coconut milk. Coconut milk is produced from an emulsion of the grated meat of a mature coconut. Coconut water is commonly used as a beverage and as a solution for treating dehydration related to diarrhea or exercise. It is also tried for high blood pressure and to improve exercise performance.
Product Details, Product Nutrition Details and Ingredient Details
AppearanceTransparent and clear to slightly cloudy.
OdorTypical and characteristic of fresh coconut water.
TasteTypical and characteristic of fresh coconut taste.
IngredientsOrganic Coconut Water.
Product Nutrition Details
Nutritional values per 100g
|Total fat||0.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||3.71 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.1 g|
|Filing Volume||Pack size|
|20L||1 * 20L|
|200L||1 * 200L|
|1000L||1 * 1000L|
|3000 ml ± 2%||6 x 3000 ml|
- Primary packaging: Metalized Polyester Laminated Aseptic bag.
- Secondary packaging:
- 20 L: - 5 Ply corrugated craft paper carton
- 200 L:- Metal drum
Manufacturer's Notice (with our certificate information. capacity....etc.
Certifications AvailableGMP, HACCP, ISO 22000, BRC (Grade - AA), IFS (Score - 92.74%), Organic (EU, NOP-USDA, JAS, Naturland), Halal, Kosher, BSCI, Fairtrade, Fair TSA.
- Shelf life Maximum 12 months (if store under ambient temperature)
- Storage Cool, clean and dry place at ambient temperature (25 o C) in unopened packaging, away from direct sunlight Once opened, it must be stored in refrigerated condition & used as soon as possible
- Intended use Ideal as a premium raw material or ingredient for the beverage application